We all have our own ideas of why our customers chose our store rather than the competition's and why they come back to shop again. But, you may be in for a surprise if you actually ask your customers why he or she shops at your store. Some of the questions you may want to ask are:
* What do they think of the salespeople? Do they think the salespeople are friendly, helpful and really know the merchandise they sell?
* Do you carry the merchandise they want (styles, sizes, price points)?
* Is there any additional merchandise they would like you to carry?
* Are the store hours convenient?
* Is the store easily accessible (adequate parking)?
* Which services currently provided by the store are important to the customers and which are not?
* Are there any additional services they would like you to provide?
As an incentive for them to fill out your questionnaire have a drawing for a free Gift Certificate.