INTERNAL CONTROLS ARE IMPORTANT: MERCHANDISE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
Are you over-paying your merchandise vendors? It is the Accounts Payable department’s responsibility to ensure that vendor over-payments do not occur. This is done by carefully checking each invoice before it is processed for payment.
Items to be checked include the following:
2. Verify the cost on the invoice to the cost on the Purchase Order.
3. Verify the terms and discounts on the invoice to those stated on the Purchase Order.
4. Apply any credits due from the vendor prior to paying the vendor’s invoice.
5. See that invoices are processed for payment by the due date so discounts are not lost.
6. Verify by weight and point-of-origin that the freight charges are correct.
PRICE: $297.00 (includes handling and priority mail)
Send your check for $297 made payable to
If you prefer to use a credit card, click on the paypal link below
For OVERNIGHT DELIVERY, order using PayPal by clicking on the link below